Business Development Officer
Posted 3 months ago
A leading Insurance brokerage firm seeks to employ the services of a high performing and results-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for Insurance products.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders across the Group.
- Lead the execution of sales strategies to meet targets.
- Embark on regular and periodic market surveys.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or an industry related field.
- Advanced Diploma in Insurance or certification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development strategy.
- Chartered Insurer and Associate member (ACIl) desirable.
- Highest degree of ethics and integrity in client focus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Experience||5 years +|