A leading Management Consulting seeks the services of a result-oriented Digital Marketer to boost the company’s digital media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue generation.
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities including SEO, marketing database, email and social media.
- Develop leads and build relationships through social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, optimization and performance based on the insights
- Develop new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create adapted sales offerings.
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication design, IT and any related field
- Specialized training in digital marketing will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing / social media management
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- Proven graphic designing experience (Familiar with design software and technologies such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Ability to use a wide range of cameras and lenses
- Experience with database systems such as MS Access, SQL and Oracle
|Job Category||IT Services, Sales & Marketing|
|Experience||2 years +|