A Reputable Insurance Brokerage Firm seeks to employ the services of an HR Officer.The HR Officer will effectively manage the human resources of the organization to optimize productivity, profitability and employee satisfaction.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related discipline
- Minimum of 4years experience in HR management
- Member of a recognized professional body is an added advantage
- Excellent Knowledge in HR Management Systems
- Ability to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to align with the overall business strategies.
- Ability to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proficient Knowledge in the use of MS Office suit
|Job Category||Management, Sales & Marketing|
|Experience||4 years +|